Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: Whats been going on lately(Replies: 5   Views: 1364)
Wolfblack said on: 02/21/16 12:38 am
(2981 Days, 6 Hrs, 38 Min, 29 Sec ago)

i know its been years since i last came here so i figured id let you guys know whats been going on...May 18th 2014 my little brother was killed by a 68 year old drunk driver who was 3x legal limit with pain killers and sleeping meds in her system she drove 22 miles on the wrong side of the road and hit my brothers car killing him and his fiance weve been dealing with court for almost 2 years now, feb 26th is the settlement conference to find out if she takes the plea or we go to trial she plead not guilty and is blaming it on the state. were currently suing the state of az for 27.5m...these last 2 years ive been a wreck i quit my job lost all my friend and i have nobody i sit here in my room all day by myself withering away april 25th 2015 i also found my roommate dead in his room...we have a room that my mother lets these horrible people stay in. they use her eat all our food dont pay rent and all day she wicked witch of the south es about it and does nothing. when this whole court licoln log is done and over im gonna be leaving az and try to get my life together...id get 1/4th of the lawsuitso that should help me a lot...ive been majorly depressed im just doing things that will keep my mind busy, lately ive been havin these really bad panic attacks that make my chest feel like its on fire i start therapy march 2nd im hoping it will help otherwise i dont know what will happen

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.
Wolfblack of The Syndicate 1 265.69 75
Wolfblack of The Syndicate 1 162.50 76
Leader of The Syndicate
Member of "Teh Commies" and "F.A.R.T"
†~Wolfblack~†
(Wolfblack has posted: 372 forum posts)
User ID: 5310 / Joined: 12/18/2002
IronSinew (Admin) said on: 02/21/16 10:09 am
(2980 Days, 21 Hrs, 8 Min, 11 Sec ago)

NN is always here for anyone :)

I've been working as a developer and been re-writing NN in my spare time (which isn't that much these days). I have one crazy little boy and another baby on the way. I hope you can find the strength to overcome your trials, and maybe this can be a place of refuge for you. The community isn't as active as it once was, but maybe we can change that. As much as most of the users like to complain here, I still think it's a great community to be a part of.

~Iron

ps, this number is actually negative ^

Show that you love me and the puppies won't die!
Paypal: admin@wworkshop.com

Gemz said on: 02/22/16 1:14 am
(2980 Days, 6 Hrs, 2 Min, 42 Sec ago)

Move to another state far away.

Rent for 1-2 years, then settle and BUY a house.

start from scratch and follow your feet.

!oh, seXy meh!
<ABrown (Admin)> i remember when you first started playing gemz... don't remember much.. just that I had to keep an eye on you

"Of all the tyrannies on human kind.
The worst is that which persecutes the mind."

USMC
(Gemz has posted: 865 forum posts)
User ID: 21134 / Joined: 6/28/2004
Nataku said on: 02/22/16 5:58 pm
(2979 Days, 13 Hrs, 18 Min, 44 Sec ago)

well wolfblack, I could not imagine what it would be like to lose a brother. just remember the good times.

*BIOHΔZARD* Sanity taken, seething damnation, Khtulu awaken!

Excuse me while I bark pant sniff and yelp all over the place.

(Nataku has posted: 2920 forum posts)
User ID: 3602 / Joined: 10/29/2002
Archer said on: 03/13/16 12:39 am
(2960 Days, 6 Hrs, 37 Min, 24 Sec ago)

Hey, Joe, it's been a while since we've spoken. Glad to see you're still around. I'm sorry to hear how the last couple years has turned out for you. I have a little brother too and it would crush me if anything were to happen to him. It sounds like moving away and having to start fresh may be the right choice. I wish you the best of luck in that. You're at your low point right now. We used to talk a lot back in the day and I remember you as a very happy and strong person so I know you can make it through this hitch.

Try to smile, even if you feel like complete licoln log . Do silly stuff. Find something that makes you happy and put your heart into it. Personally, I've found that just walking around really helps when you're feeling down. Try to put this tragedy far behind you and remember that you still have a lot of happy years ahead of you. In fact, just shout out Jing to the next Asian looking fellow on the streets. It's a great conversation starter and at worst, he'll just look at you funny.

As for me, I'm not doing so hot either. Still living in the same city, but I have a job and I get by just fine. Still obsessed with fantasy books though. Remember my little book collection? Well it's now been expanded to be two shelves large! I don't watch anime anymore, but I'm still secretly following a couple mangas. I've recently started trying to learn Mandarin. It's a work in progress. Just don't talk too fast and I'll understand you just fine.

To sum up my life... eh, same old, same old.

Anyhow, I don't visit this site that much anymore. Sorry for the late reply. I hope your sessions with your therapist are helping you right now.

[Added at 03/13/2016 00:43:05 by Archer]
Ah, I forgot this is a family friendly site. Like PBS family friendly.

Old President Lincoln's Wood.

¯◊¯

H̀̋ͥ̿҉̪̘̺̯e͇͔͓ͩ͑̀ ̜̯̱̟̍̕w̤̭͍͓̹̹͍̾͗ͭ̓ͦͬ̚͡h͂o̘̯͕̙̦ͦͪ ̪͍W̖̰̭̟͉͖͑a̝̦̘̥ͨͥ̚i̤̪̥̎̔̂t͔̬̼̹̰̘̉̚s̙͈̦̯͇̅̋͘ ͖̠̪͈̝̦̳ͩ̿̇̓̈́͆B̨̩͔͖̾̏e͎̭̋h͑̎͒̔̇͗̓i̦̣̰̝̯̗͊ͫ̆͘ñ̑̓̚ḍ̛̘̖̮̳̯ͤͨ̃̎ ̻͙͓̟͚̭ͨ̇̈͆ͬͪͯT͎͌̚͜h̀̃͆ͦe͚͍͈̭͗ͯ̒͑̌̚ ̘̰̺͎͋̀W̹̝͉̣̖̹̊ͨ̋a͍̭ͯ̅ͣl̐̂ͩͮͣ͂ͣl̼̤̩͋͟.̜͓̫̫̩̾͞
(Archer has posted: 878 forum posts)
User ID: 30531 / Joined: 11/20/2006
Nataku said on: 03/16/16 6:20 pm
(2956 Days, 13 Hrs, 56 Min, 29 Sec ago)

You could start playing Magic The Gathering. I found out that helped my recovery and it really worked my memory and different thought processes. running and going to the gym also did a great deal. Oh and school, but you already did that.

Just do what feels good for you. Then foster those abilities.

*BIOHΔZARD* Sanity taken, seething damnation, Khtulu awaken!

Excuse me while I bark pant sniff and yelp all over the place.

Extra Functions: Edit Post
(Nataku has posted: 2920 forum posts)
User ID: 3602 / Joined: 10/29/2002
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy