Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: Waste of Food and Oil(Replies: 3   Views: 753)
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 02/04/14 4:22 pm
(3727 Days, 2 Hrs, 31 Sec ago)

I'm playing strictly as a food, oil, and land farm so that I can keep prices low for other users. Price gouging on the market makes it hard for non vips to rank well. As is I'm making over 100k food and oil every 20 turns.

I don't mind that you other VIPs are buying it and relisting at a higher price. That is fine. Part of real life is buying stuff at a low price and relisting it higher to make profit.

But I do have a problem with you other VIPs asking your clan mates who are not VIP to buyout my oil. A non-vip will buy 400k + food and oil just so your goods are the lowest on the market. But by doing this all that food and oil is wasted. They will be getting -20k food and oil per turn. They are just throwing it away and there is no reason for that.

Just have your clan members buy your own stuff at the higher price and ignore mine.

You guys really know how to drive people to not enjoying the game anymore and wonder why Nations isn't as big as it used to be. Even someone like me who doesn't play to rank, but just enjoys helping other people ends up stopping again because of your tactics.

[Added at 02/04/2014 16:32:30 by DannyFo]
And I'm using all my money from turns and my market purchases to buy your 10 dollar stuff...So you're still making money...I just don't get it.

DannyFo Mod
D.E.M.O.N. Member
Phoenix Rising Builder
(DannyFo (Mod) has posted: 867 forum posts)
User ID: 323 / Joined: 6/8/2002
TheWhiteDemon said on: 02/04/14 10:11 pm
(3726 Days, 20 Hrs, 11 Min, 47 Sec ago)

Im not getting any of your 10$ purchasing!! :( :(

Also, care to tell me who is does this? Im just hoping it isnt anyone from Domination. Granted i have bought up a lot of food / oil from random people just so i can have it in the later part of the round when Offence and Defense are really taking a lot of my money and depending only on my $$ i make off the market

Domination pride.
-------------------------------------------------
Teh Commies

[2. main] MVP (Vip): I refuse to tech coloured people
(TheWhiteDemon has posted: 1559 forum posts)
User ID: 30004 / Joined: 7/28/2006
Cronus said on: 02/05/14 7:42 am
(3726 Days, 10 Hrs, 40 Min, 30 Sec ago)

I produce -40,000 units of oil per turn, so when I buy your 400,000 units, it lasts 1 set lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------
True-X
Demon
Best Round - 263.96 - Ranked -12th
The most colorful signature.
PRIDE
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Cronus has posted: 145 forum posts)
User ID: 22622 / Joined: 9/30/2004
DannyFo (Mod) said on: 02/05/14 9:26 am
(3726 Days, 8 Hrs, 55 Min, 52 Sec ago)

wow...Yeah someone else bought close to 2 million at one point...

DannyFo Mod
D.E.M.O.N. Member
Phoenix Rising Builder

Extra Functions: Edit Post
(DannyFo (Mod) has posted: 867 forum posts)
User ID: 323 / Joined: 6/8/2002
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy