Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: Inactivity(Replies: 6   Views: 979)
Mrceltic88 said on: 09/11/17 6:19 am
(2380 Days, 21 Hrs, 5 Sec ago)

Hello all

After a very long time I have decided to rejoin this game.

What has happened, why has this game been allowed to fester? More needs to be done to encourage a active community.

I open this forum in hope we can bounce idea's off each other. How do we encourage old players to return and new players to stay.

I think we need to be sending this link across forums and give warm welcomes to new players. More guidance. We also need a more diverse community. Look what it has become. I can see two major clans. Outside of that it's all inactive players. The power seems locked within a small group. Where is our unique characters and beliefs. It appears there is no recognisable character or on going stories. Nations at its best has a active and vocal community.

Can netnexus themselves not encourage new members. Let's give news member a tech level head start in round 1 or something. Give them a taste of what it's like o be a strong member of nations. Or even 1 round free with Vip status?

I hope we can get this place rocking again.

On a side note after being back for 24 hours am after lliqnces across all fronts and would welcome any.

(Mrceltic88 has posted: 4 forum posts)
User ID: 35138 / Joined: 6/28/2013
AK47 said on: 09/11/17 8:03 am
(2380 Days, 19 Hrs, 15 Min, 42 Sec ago)

Umm... who are you?

---[[NATIONS STATS]]---
----15 ROUND WINS----
--EXORDIUM LEADER--
---D.E.M.O.N INDUCTEE---
------4 HORSEMEN------
=====================
Killer_MJ said on: 2010-07-02 17:42:38
Sent: 2237 Days, 19 Hours, 54 Minutes, 25 Seconds ago
Damn you AK with your high tech, making it impossible for me to win this round. - [Reply]
(AK47 has posted: 1983 forum posts)
User ID: 26225 / Joined: 5/26/2005
Mrceltic88 said on: 09/11/17 8:46 am
(2380 Days, 18 Hrs, 32 Min, 41 Sec ago)

Am Mrceltic88. Am not willing to give my previous username. Since I make it to be around 12 years ago I played, it's irrelevant.

Still thanks for the warm welcome back AK 😂

Extra Functions: Edit Post
AK47 said on: 09/11/17 9:00 am
(2380 Days, 18 Hrs, 19 Min, 3 Sec ago)

It's hard to welcome someone with a new username back, especially when now they say they used to game here 12 years ago, but won't reveal themselves. =P

On any note, welcome back.

---[[NATIONS STATS]]---
----15 ROUND WINS----
--EXORDIUM LEADER--
---D.E.M.O.N INDUCTEE---
------4 HORSEMEN------
=====================
Killer_MJ said on: 2010-07-02 17:42:38
Sent: 2237 Days, 19 Hours, 54 Minutes, 25 Seconds ago
Damn you AK with your high tech, making it impossible for me to win this round. - [Reply]

(AK47 has posted: 1983 forum posts)
User ID: 26225 / Joined: 5/26/2005
TheWhiteDemon said on: 09/11/17 10:34 am
(2380 Days, 16 Hrs, 44 Min, 53 Sec ago)

I think "power locked within a small group" is pretty accurate seeing literally thats all that is playing, a small group of us. There has been many of these threads, and none of them make a difference in what happens here. Most of us that still play, play because of the old game that we would rather not see die. Sure this game isnt as fun as it use to be when it was hard to make it on the top 50, or when Dynasty had over 150 people in a single clan, and yet us that have stayed and kept playing are at least doing that. I dont feel like any of the blame can be placed on the heads of us that are still here trying to make an effort to still have an enjoyable round every 30 days. If it wasnt for us 13 or so that actually do play, then there wouldnt even be a need for this thread to be happening. Hell id like to thank you guys honestly. We have admins that keep the site up for us to play this game 10 minutes out the day, and probably wont come out and say it but would give a damn less if the site wasnt here anymore, so why would they put an ounce of money or time into advertisement?

Some of us have tried to get oldbies to play, for example we created a NN group on facebook and added as many people as we knew, made constant post about coming back yadadada and not a single person relapsed and joined us. So here we are again at the same question, why are we even here playing anyway if all odds are in favor of NN not lasting another 2-3 years? I couldnt tell you why i play besides the relationships ive made here. Hell I have a lot of people phone numbers that still play and text them ever so often. Idk the answers but i promise as community of 13 or so i think we have done mostly all that we can without the help of Tom / Blake Etc, and if NN doesnt last another 2-3 years, hell i had a great time here, made many friends, and still love the last 5 minutes of the round more than anything.

Also - Join Domination so our small power group can be as big as the other small power group ;)

[Added at 09/11/2017 10:34:51 by TheWhiteDemon]
Also welcome back, guy we all might remember and might not

Domination pride.
-------------------------------------------------
Teh Commies

[2. main] MVP (Vip): I refuse to tech coloured people
(TheWhiteDemon has posted: 1559 forum posts)
User ID: 30004 / Joined: 7/28/2006
Mrceltic88 said on: 09/11/17 11:48 am
(2380 Days, 15 Hrs, 30 Min, 53 Sec ago)

Thanks for the welcome. I'd appreciate joining your clan

Nataku said on: 09/17/17 1:59 pm
(2374 Days, 13 Hrs, 19 Min, 55 Sec ago)

By the power of a lewd Gawd.

*BIOHΔZARD* Sanity taken, seething damnation, Khtulu awaken!

Excuse me while I bark pant sniff and yelp all over the place.

(Nataku has posted: 2920 forum posts)
User ID: 3602 / Joined: 10/29/2002
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy