Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: Sleepers Peak is now opened!(Replies: 5   Views: 774)
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 05/19/20 1:01 pm
(1430 Days, 23 Hrs, 43 Min, 18 Sec ago)

Thanks to the efforts of some brave adventurers, the path connecting New Oran to Sleepers Peak has been opened! There are still a few rabid lambs wandering around, but it's nothing that you guys won't be able to handle, I'm sure.

As the mists of creation subside, occasionally you might come across rips in the fabric of the world itself; DO NOT PANIC. If you encounter such a tear in reality, take note of it's location and then use your trusty Warpstone to return to an altar.

Also, as some creatures have just entered the lands of the living, they may still be adjusting to our plane of existence. As before, if anything seems a little... off about any of the new denizens of our world, take note and make mention to the Creators of our realm. At the current moment, I am the only active member of our pantheon, but I try to be here daily.

Finally, at the peak of Sleepers Cavern lay two of the greatest additions during this phase of reopening. We have a bank, and it is guarded by a dragon. At the moment, the dragon is by far the most formidable creature in our lands, so your money is safe with us. I recommend setting your Warpstone somewhere you are comfortable with before making the long journey, and I also recommend depositing your money before attempting to challenge the dragon.

May chance smile upon your journeys

--
D.E.M.O.N. | 2000 Post Club | United Lemons | Classic | -Legends- | X | Exordium | The Syndicate
Gormath
| Shade | Titanium | §hady | Coop | Eternal | Mistery | Sionix | Daeos | Ƶorathar | §alazar
Winner of the first No Techie Challenge -
(5/27/2020) | Personal Highest Tech: 269.22 (Round 84)
(ShadyKnight (Mod) has posted: 2294 forum posts)
User ID: 3599 / Joined: 10/29/2002
TheSource (Admin) said on: 05/19/20 4:45 pm
(1430 Days, 19 Hrs, 58 Min, 50 Sec ago)

Ooooh baby an update!

I am the bringer of death, I have named myself so.
(TheSource (Admin) has posted: 413 forum posts)
User ID: 16704 / Joined: 12/7/2003
Selkirk said on: 05/20/20 1:52 am
(1430 Days, 10 Hrs, 52 Min, 25 Sec ago)

Nice!

(Selkirk has posted: 42 forum posts)
User ID: 85 / Joined: 6/4/2002
Selkirk said on: 05/31/20 2:24 am
(1419 Days, 10 Hrs, 20 Min, 3 Sec ago)

By the way, just curious.

Are there any spell better than lightning storm currently?

As far as I think I have explored, this seems to be the best for now for mages.

Extra Functions: Edit Post
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 05/31/20 12:13 pm
(1419 Days, 31 Minutes, 15 Seconds ago)

We haven't added any new spells in this round of updates, so you bring a very valid point. Making some new spells, and potentially another shop, has been added to our queue

--
D.E.M.O.N. | 2000 Post Club | United Lemons | Classic | -Legends- | X | Exordium | The Syndicate
Gormath
| Shade | Titanium | §hady | Coop | Eternal | Mistery | Sionix | Daeos | Ƶorathar | §alazar
Winner of the first No Techie Challenge -
(5/27/2020) | Personal Highest Tech: 269.22 (Round 84)

(ShadyKnight (Mod) has posted: 2294 forum posts)
User ID: 3599 / Joined: 10/29/2002
Selkirk said on: 05/31/20 7:43 pm
(1418 Days, 17 Hrs, 1 Min, 4 Sec ago)

All right!

Thank you for the hardwork put in WAR2! =D

Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy