Home Sign-Up Games Forums Help NetNexus Messaging System 
Username  Password 
  General  |  Nations  |  Terran Legacy  |  WaR2: New Horizons  |  Lemonade Stand  
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Subject: Minor Update(Replies: 2   Views: 732)
FireStarter (Mod) said on: 05/23/20 1:32 am
(1426 Days, 11 Hrs, 46 Min, 47 Sec ago)

Just some minor updates, mostly to the starting area to help improve the general feel and bring the overall story of the area in line.

1. Added Mountain Altar to Sleepers Peak. [26, 0, 2]

2. Corrected spelling mistake in area description at. [0, 0, 0]

3. Renamed Altar of New Oran area to Tower of New Oran to fall in line with area description.
[0, 0, 0]

4. Renamed Altar of Oran to Tower of New Oran to fall in line with area description. [0, 0, 0]

5. Corrected spelling mistake in Tower of New Oran greeting and added restore fatigue greeting.
[0, 0, 0]

6. Renamed Imperial Spell Shop to New Oran Library. [-2, 0, 0]

7. Area description changed north/south of New Oran Library to fall in line the previous change.
[-2, 1, 0/-2, -1, 0]

8. Area descriptions around All Saints Row updated to fall in line with Tower of New Oran instead of altar.

9. New Oran armour, shield, and weapon shops have been renamed to fall in line with area descriptions and have had welcome messages added to each.

10. Area descriptions at the North, South, East, and West gates out of New Oran have been updated to accurately reflect the areas they lead to.

As I conduct my play through I will be making note of areas that need this sort of attention. During this time I will endeavour to flesh out full area descriptions, directions, guides, etc to give the game a bit more substance.

FireStarter
No one has a signature over 10 lines.
(FireStarter (Mod) has posted: 360 forum posts)
User ID: 14 / Joined: 6/3/2002
Selkirk said on: 05/23/20 6:41 pm
(1425 Days, 18 Hrs, 37 Min, 33 Sec ago)

Nice!

(Selkirk has posted: 42 forum posts)
User ID: 85 / Joined: 6/4/2002
ShadyKnight (Mod) said on: 05/23/20 11:19 pm
(1425 Days, 14 Hrs, 22 Sec ago)

I'd like to publicly thank you for joining my efforts in adding some life and finality to the game that has literally been in our lives for decades.

I also want to put it out there to the community at large, going forward we are going to be a lot more transparent with our updates to this game. There will still be some secrets here and there, but overall the idea is that we just want people to have fun and enjoy some extra content after all these years.

Happy hunting!

--
D.E.M.O.N. | 2000 Post Club | United Lemons | Classic | -Legends- | X | Exordium | The Syndicate
Gormath
| Shade | Titanium | §hady | Coop | Eternal | Mistery | Sionix | Daeos | Ƶorathar | §alazar
Winner of the first No Techie Challenge -
(5/27/2020) | Personal Highest Tech: 269.22 (Round 84)
(ShadyKnight (Mod) has posted: 2294 forum posts)
User ID: 3599 / Joined: 10/29/2002
Start New Thread | Post a Reply
Reply To This Thread
To reply to this thread click here. Or you can start your own thread by visiting this page.
Search

Copyright © 2024 netnexus. All rights reserved.     Terms Of Use   Privacy Policy